This conference aims at collating the latest developments in laser technologies and their applications of the compact laser systems by the integration of knowledges. Papers are solicited on, but not limited to, the following topics:
A. TINNY INTEGRATED LASERS
- Integrated power lasers: modelling and simulations, design, realization and characterization.
- Miniature lasers for high power, giant-pulse generation; power-scalable laser architectures; solid-state micro-chip lasers.
- Design of laser resonators, thermal management and beam quality control.
- Pumping methods of solid-state lasers, size reduction and miniaturization solutions.
B. OPTICAL MATERIALS FOR TINNY INTEGRATED LASERS
- Laser crystals and glasses; ceramic materials as laser media.
- Nonlinear laser crystals.
- Spectroscopic characterization of solid-state gain media.
- Composite materials for laser applications, bonding techniques, laser optics.
C. LASER INDUCED PHENOMENA BY POWER MINIATURE LASERS
- Laser acceleration.
- Laser induced breakdown, laser ignition process, plasma imaging, spectroscopic characterization.
- Nonlinear optics.
- Interaction of laser radiation with matter.
D. APPLICATION OF TINNY INTEGRATED LASERS
- Laser ignition for green generation (transportation, stationary natural-gas engines, aerospace applications).
- Laser diagnostics in reacting flows.
- Processing with laser radiation (laser peening, ultrafast laser processing, femtosecond machining), optical communications.
- Accessing new wavelength domains (intracavity wavelength conversion, visible and ultra-violet generation, THz generation and application).
E. GIANT MICRO-PHOTONICS
- Laser ceramics, processing for laser ceramics.
- New technics for evaluation of properties in laser ceramics.
- Package for tinny lasers.
- Bonding techniques for laser materials.